Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 

THAKSGIVING, What I am Thankful For

THANKSGIVING DAY


With Thanksgiving upon us, which I see as the BEST holiday, since it symbolizes what we have that is good in our life, we do indeed have lots to be thankful for.


I am thankful for:

A loving wife, friend and lover

Two great sons, and the sweet memories of a loving daughter

An extremely satisfying job, not great pay, but its what I feel allows me to try to improve the quality of life for others

A watertight house, a great neighbor

A balanced government now

The freedoms that our fathers gave to us

I am sure that there are more, but these are the ones that I can recite without thinking


I hope you have great things to be thankful for.


Peace out

:-)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?